Skip to main content

Messages predicting 'Death' !

Certain things happen exactly it is supposed to be and no one has power to change it...especially 'Death'
Our life path is designed with divine wisdom and that includes not only the lessons and karma but also the timing and the way in which we are to exit this earth planet.
This is strange but true...I had received messages predicting Death !!!
Sharing my experiences in detail.
First incident
In the year 2004 i was admitted in the hospital and my condition was critical. One day my school friend's mother came to meet me at hospital. I was lying on the bed to my left side, facing the wall. My mother told me "see charuta aunty has come to meet you." I was feeling too weak to turn to my other side and greet her. Sitting near my bed, aunty said "it's okay let her sleep".
Next moment I heard clear voice "charuta take efforts, turn and talk to her because this is the last time you are meeting her". My conscious mind immediately dismissed that voice saying "oh what nonsense, I don't believe this"...yet i followed instruction and talked to her.
Few weeks later I heard news of her sad demise in road accident. I was stunned and scared too.
Second Incident
Year 2007 was the last year of my post graduation. I was totally immersed in studies, projects and activities related to campus placements. One afternoon while I was walking on the road, preoccupied with these thoughts I saw my sister's friend on the other side of road. She waved her hand to say hi and stopped to have conversation with me. I was about to say "hey will catch you later, now I am in hurry."
Before I could say anything i heard loud and clear voice, piercing my thoughts it said "Wait charuta, Stop for two minutes and talk to her because this is the last time you are seeing her." I was confused yet followed that instruction and spoke with her for 5 minutes and then we exchanged good byes.
Few weeks later I was shocked to hear news of her death in train accident. I thought OMG yes I had received this message. I felt terribly helpless and sad.
Third incident
Third incident happened in the year 2008. I was invited for dinner by our family friend. As usual uncle was very cheerful and enthusiastically talking to me regarding my work. Though he looked totally fit and fine, I was constantly feeling that something is wrong with him.
After sometime I heard voice "charuta this is the last time you are meeting him."
First time I acknowledged this voice however my conscious mind had some points to argue -  'how it is possible...he is in late 50s and totally fit and fine'. I decided not to think much about it.
Few weeks later I heard news of his demise in sudden heart attack.
Fourth incident
In the year 2011 i was introduced to one teenage boy in family function. We hardly spoke with each other. But the moment I met him I felt something is not right with this young fellow but did not understand what was wrong. I decided not to analyse further.
We left early from that function and while saying goodbye to host I saw that boy having dinner and the very next moment I heard this voice "this was your first and last meeting".
As usual every time conscious mind finds new reason to deny this voice. This time it told me...'hey pls you don't even know this guy...and how can u get messages about him'
Few weeks later I heard news that he committed suicide.
I then realized one common thread among these incidences.
All these deaths were sudden. None of the families could have anticipated death in their wildest dream as they all were physically fit and fine.
The Voice that brought these messages to me was neutral, firm and calm. It sounded like information is being delivered regarding inevitable future event. It felt like wise and old man or master breaking the news.
Really human life on this planet is just like a drop of water in the ocean ! Divine wisdom and universe is too vast to comprehend with our limited human mind. 

Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 

Comments

  1. Wooow charu...u really hv some gr8 powers...but yes its scary to know a truth like this..
    But love to read bout ur experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow charu...u really hv some gr8 powers...but yes its scary to know a truth like this..
    But love to read bout ur experiences

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksfor sharing such experiences Charu......u indeed seem to have divine powers within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep going ..God bless you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. scary but true Charu
    I too had experienced it 3 yrs back.
    When I went to my native place and as usual, I got a dinner invitation from one of my relatives' place. After finishing the dinner and lots of talks finally I was leaving from their house and while saying "bye" to them, I felt something is happening "in the house" which is opposite to my relative's house. I had strong feeling that something wrong, I mean "negative energy". My conscious mind rejected this but my subconscious mind again n again giving me an idea of "something wrong in this place"
    Next morning when I woke up, I got a bad news that in "the house opposite to my relative" one young boy(in his teenage) committed suicide. I still clearly remember my feeling on that particular day. I never felt like that before or after that incident.
    Scary but true😞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre